Adds

Followers

Search This Blog

i'm just a guy who seek for the true path in my life. sometimes i may fall due to my own mistakes. sometimes i laughed, cried, and also smiled for things that happen around me. but the most important facts ever, i'm happy to be me. =)

said:Here I am. This is my journey. I am a man who has been lost somewhere along life's path,and ready to find myself again..

Monday, October 10, 2011

rain in heart...



rain in heart.2010. poster color & pencil color.

I've finally found the new morning.
The time hinder me.
Is not the future that I turn towards.
All I persue is the past.
These relentless memories won't stop ringing..
They won't seem to forgive me.
Isn't it about time? I feel my way through tears of conflict brim
and roll down my tired cheecks..

I wonder when the rain will stop?
Its been so cold for the longest time..
Why does the rain choose to fall on me..?
Should I lose myself in it.?

The rain does not know how to stop..
It continues to fall always..
while, in this umbrella gently held out to me...
I snuggle towards the warmth..

No comments:

Post a Comment